Note: You’ve caught us during our soft launch phase. Things will start hopping here in earnest in 2018, but we’re happy to let you in on what’s in our hearts and heads.
THE TEXAS WILDFLOWER provides cultural coverage of the Hill Country, from San Saba to San Antonio.
THE TEXAS WILDFLOWER utilizes digital media to:
• Demonstrate to the world that the Texas Hill Country is complex, diverse, and endlessly interesting;
• Cultivate an appreciation for our region’s arts, culture, nature, history, food, and heritage by showcasing the spaces and places that mark the Hill Country as unique;
• Discover and connect small businesses and non-profits with regional, national, and international audiences who value authenticity;
• Showcase and inspire women entrepreneurs, makers, creatives, artists, authors, and educators;
• Challenge the perception that rural and urban lifestyles are opposing forces by underscoring our commonalities;
• Craft a reader community committed to integrity, kindness and synergy; and finally…
• Foster regional pride rooted in a clear understanding of where the region has come from and where it’s headed.